Reusable Monopolar Forceps Cable for wide ranges of medical equipments has a soft and flexible exterior for multiple usage and contacts with great resistance to abrasion. There are three sizes of the socket available for selection. Contact us for details of medical cable assemblies.
1. Item Number and Specification
-SCN-05: composed of 4.0mm socket and 8mm Bovie plug;
-SCN-11: composed of 2.0mm socket (Stryker connector) and 8mm Bovie plug;
-SCN-15: composed of 4.8mm socket and 8mm Bovie plug
2. CE and ISO 13485 certification.
3. 100% recyclable molding material.
4. Forceps socket fully shrouded to prevent electric shock.
5. Non-slip and soft material chosen with ergonomic design for comfortable usage.
6. Strain relief to increase cable durability.
7. Round shape cable that is easy to clean.
8. Double insulated conductors for electrical isolation and different colors for safety warning.
9. Nickel or gold plated alloy for better resistance to abrasion and higher electrical conductivity.
10.Applicable to a range of medical equipment, including highly precise electrosurgical instruments.
Special length/color can be custom ordered.